Monday, August 21, 2006

Raspberries & Daddy's socks

Each day with a one year old is a new adventure. Sometimes when I am changing him, I blow raspberries on his belly. Today my son giggled uproariously as he climbed up onto the sofa next to me and blew raspberries on my legs. It was so cute and really tickled! Hubby and I were both laughing over it. Then when hubby took his socks and shoes off, baby boy crawled over and grabbed his socks, trying to put them onto his own feet. Hubby helped him put them on, and he prepared to cruise around the living room tripping over the way-too-large socks. He insisted on keeping them on though! It was so cute! It’s so amazing now that this little boy is imitating us! It makes me want to be so careful what I do and how I live. I love the song which says, “I want to be just like you [Jesus], ‘cause he [my son]wants to be like me.”

No comments: