It’s been a week since I posted. I’ve been rather worn out lately with this pregnancy. I’m so excited about it, but it has made it hard to keep up with my normal chores. Also it has been such beautiful weather!!! Bug-a-Boo and I have made several visits to our favorite nearby park. I have so much yard work to get done. I am amazed at how quickly the weeds spring up! Also I’ve been organizing to get the baby’s room ready. When Bug-a-Boo outgrew things, I just threw them all into tubs with no organization. Now I’m going through, organizing, and purging them.
Next week promises to be even more busy as hubby, his mom, and I are teaching a flight camp for 17 kids coming to visit from out of state. The kids are clients at my mother-in-law’s business which does educational therapy for students with learning disabilities. She goes way above and beyond the therapy though and successfully makes an effort to enrich these kids’ whole lives. This time she’s doing so by bringing 17 of them to our place – well, actually they’re staying at hubby’s workplace. Monday through Thursday will be filled with lessons about how planes fly, building and flying hot-air balloons and two types of rockets, tons of great experiments like examining a cow’s regular lung, then one adjusted to show the long-term affects of smoking, and numerous other cool experiments. Oh, and did I mention that they’re all going flying with hubby or his helper not once, but twice? I know they will all have a grand time while learning a lot. I mean, it may not be your typical laying on the beach Spring Break, but how cool is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment