Happy Spring! To celebrate the first day of Spring, I took Bug-a-Boo to our favorite park this morning. It was closed for the winter (Isn’t that the silliest thing you’ve ever heard?), but the locks were open today and the park was full of kids! We had a great time. During his nap, I had a spurt of energy much greater than I have had since getting pregnant, and I was able to knock out a ton of yard-work. Hubby and I had done most of the prep-work for this particular job last Spring and during the fall, but weren’t able to finish before winter hit. Today was the most visible work, so it was so clear what I had gotten done. Whereas with the prep-work we had done previously it was a ton of labor for not a lot of visible results. Today it was still a lot of work, but the results were immediate and very satisfying. Yeah!
I mentioned in a previous post that today I planned to post my Spring reading goal list, but after all that work, I’m tired! I hope to get it up soon along with a review of a book I just finished.
Also I’ve really been trying to trim our grocery budget. It has been months since I finished the month below my budgeted goal amount. Last Friday I was able to get some killer deals on groceries at Kroger – so good that I took a photo of my purchases, which I had hoped to post by now, but again I’m too tired tonight. Maybe tomorrow?
For now I wish you a happy Spring and good-night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment