I have seen on some of the blogs I follow where ladies have gotten wonderful deals at Kroger that I am quite certain our Kroger did not offer. Because of this, I realize that some Kroger sales may be regional, so this may not help anyone, but I thought I’d mention it just in case.
Kroger currently has several cereals including Cheerios, Lucky Charms, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch on sale for $3.00 a box. They also have several types of granola bars for the same price. Then if you buy 4 items, you get an instant rebate for $6. That makes them $1.50 each. You can find coupons on-line (I went through Val-Pak to find them.) for $1.00 off 2 boxes of cereal or $.75 off 2 boxes of granola bars. Final price for yummy name-brand cereals and granola bars? $1.00 or $1.25 a box! Needless to say, I stocked up a bit today.
Also they had the Value Packs of Pampers on sale. I normally pay about $20, minus a $1.00 coupon at Wal-Mart for a box of 84 Pampers or Huggies (size 4). Kroger had a box of 126 on sale for $25, but you get a coupon at the checkout for $5.00 off your next shopping order. Of course, I still used my $1.00 off coupon, making it 50% more diapers for the same price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment