Monday, November 06, 2006
Vote!
I have been having a surprisingly difficult time finding information in order to vote intelligently tomorrow. Maybe I haven't lived in this state long enough to know where to look, but I checked newspapers, tv, and google and couldn't find a site that would just compare where the candidates stand on key issues. I found one site, but it had been featured on the news, and couldn't handle all the traffic, so kept crashing. Then tonight Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer linked to this site where I was able to enter my zip code and get a list of the candidates running for office and their positions. Now I feel good about voting tomorrow, knowing I am making an informed choice. If you're having trouble finding information, check out this link. Then tomorrow, let's all utilize the freedom that cost so much to so many. We can show our appreciation by voting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment