Sunday, November 05, 2006
Finished!
I am so glad that I was able to take the grad course I did this fall. I met a goal I have had for a while in taking it. I also learned great information which I am sure God will use to help me change the life of at least one student with a learning disability. The last couple weeks I’ve been pretty focused on preparing for the class and finishing it well. Yesterday was the last class, so now it’s done. This week I’m back to being a stay-at-home mom again, and I have an even greater appreciation for that privilege. I’m looking forward to getting the housework caught up, baking, caring for my son, catching up on and leading my Bible study, and beginning to prepare for the holidays. Oh yes, and I’m even looking forward to more painting. Maybe this week I’ll get the deck finished. One coat down - ??? to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment