Sunday, September 24, 2006

The simple things

It never ceases to amaze me how the simple things can often be so amusing to my little 14 month old boy. Previously I told about the fun he had with the new sink plunger. The other day hubby said he laughed just as hard at the flyswatter while I was out walking the dog. Yesterday it was a rubber band. He would stretch it until I would pop and he would laugh so hard. Once he actually shot it across the room, and couldn't find it. When I showed him where it was, he thought that was absolutely hilarious. It's such a good reminder to enjoy the simple things in life. Now if only I could remember that more often. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An autumn leaf, the wind blowing on our face, an unexpected smile all should cause us to appreciate the simple things that are truly the gifts of a loving God to all of the world (Matt. 5:45).