For the last few years, we have attended an annual fall festival which we have really enjoyed. This year, after being encouraged by many of our friends, we instead attended a nearby Pumpkin Festival. It was nice, and we had a good time, but it wasn't as good as the farm festival. We attended last night which freed today up to do some much-needed work around the house. The highlight of the night was when both kiddos got to check out a 969 pound pumkin which was bigger than them! The camera died, so I couldn't capture it, but the look on their faces as they checked out the 6 entries for largest pumpkin were precious! Another highlight was finding what appears to be a sturdy, toy bow & arrow set for Bug for Christmas. The plastic Dollar Tree & WalMart ones we got him both broke way too easily. This one was created by a Grandpa tinkering in his shop. I can't wait to have Bug try it out.
Incindentally, the lady we bought the bow & arrow set from also sold teepees which reminded me of the ones my mom made before I had kids. I wonder if she would still be willing to make one? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment