Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Good link

I have been limiting my time online lately, but one of my favorite bloggers wrote a post that I couldn't help but link to. I thought that this post was especially thought provoking on the current political situation and McCain's (at least to me) surprising choice of VP candidate. As of when I am posting this, there were 60 comments, but I thought the discussion in the comments was also well worth reading, especially the follow-up comments by Any, the author of the post. I really admire Amy's ability to respond to contriversial matters in a way that IMHO is spot on! Incidentally, Amy recently moved, and while I am not a fan of moving, the pictures and stories about her new home make me want to pack up and move somewhere just like her tomorrow! They're worth checking out too - especially the fishing photos. Drool, drool.

No comments: