Saturday, February 09, 2008
Poor, neglected blog
Yes, it has been a LONG time since I posted here. I am sorry, my dear old blog. Somehow life has gotten in the way. I do miss the way you help me keep track of all the little memories, my blog, but lately I have been so busy making the memories that I have not taken time to write them down. Some seasons of life are busier than others, and this is certainly a busy one. I would love to promise to keep up with you more often, but we’ll just have to see. Also lately there have been lots of things going on that I just don’t feel comfortable sharing in such a public forum. They are both good and hard things, and my mind has been so tied up with them, that it is hard to write without discussing them. However, I do like the way you help me record things, and I really like the way you help me stay in touch with family and friends. I will make an effort to keep you going beginning today, but please forgive me if at times I cannot update you as frequently as I would like. Hopefully soon life will again be more normal and stable and I can again take you up more often. Even now, I hear a baby fussing. So I may or may not get to update you on my life today. If I don’t, please know that I’m still here and doing well. God is good - all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment