Life has been so full lately with wonderful events - having a baby, helping hubby find a great new job, caring for a baby and toddler, hosting family for a great Christmas get-together, and trying to stay healthy, but I have not had much time for blogging. I have often thought, "That would be great to blog about," but the thoughts have seemed to stop there. Perhaps when I resume writing more often, it will be a sign that life has normalized, or that I've at least gotten used to the new normal. Today it is just us at home again, and we are taking the day for some much needed relaxation and recovery.
Today since I haven't written much lately, I wanted to point you to a blog I have often been blessed by reading - Desiring God. John Piper has posted an excellent story that he told to the children at his church on Christmas Eve. It's definatly worth your time to click here and read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment