Monday, August 13, 2007
Toddler encouragement
My little man is growing up so fast. Today I think I got a little dehydrated or something. I was quite a bit more tired and clumsy than usual. When I pulled out my container of wheat to grind, I dropped it, and a cup or so spilled all over the kitchen floor! As I started to clean it up, my little man left his coloring he had been doing, gave me a look that seemed to say, "It’s okay, mommy," then without being asked, knelt down beside me, and helped me clean it up. It felt as if he was recognizing that I help him clean up his messes, so now he was helping me clean up mine. What an encouragement! It reminded me of the verse, "Spur one another on to love and good works."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's the pregnancy! Your joints are getting loosened up and ready for that delivery (tis true!). What a sweetie. He's going to be an awesome big brother!
Post a Comment