It has been three years since I've written on this blog. I am not even sure if I remember the technical aspect of composing a blog anymore, but wanted to get back to it.
The last three years have held many changes - the birth of our third child, a daughter born fighting for her life, nine months that she was in the hospital in two separate stays, nine major surgeries, one to bring our daughter into the world and eight on our daughter including two open-heart, five moves across three states, and too many miracles, friends, and precious times to count. The last three years have been a roller coaster, but throughout it all, God has proven to us just how good He is, and that His promises are true.
More information on our last three years, primarily medical updates on our daughter for our prayer partners, can be viewed at www.carepages.com/carepages/YoungThoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment