Friday, August 08, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today my wonderful husband and I are celebrating ten wonderful years of marriage!!! Yeah!!! I am so grateful to have such an excellent husband. I would really love to write a post about all the things I love about him, and maybe will later. For now though, I just have to say - the Bible says that in marriage, the two shall become one. I remember when we were dating and my roommate who knew us both thought we might be too different for it really work. We still think differently about many things and use that to sharpen one another. However, in many things we also think alike. That was so evident when I opened my anniversary card this morning. The two of us had each gone shopping separately for gifts & cards. It turns out we had both ended up at the same store, and the card he got me was one of two that I had it narrowed down to for him and the one I almost bought! :-)

No comments: