Here are the verses I used with emphasis added as I did on my cards. I pray they may be an encouragement to you as well.
*********************************************************************
Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18–19
Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of you. Psalm 71:6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowldge Him and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5b-6
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust." Psalm 91:2
We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:20-22
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your worksa re wonderful! I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my fortress, I wll never be shaken. Psalm 62:1-2
Our help is in the name of the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 124:8
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3
My God will meet ALL your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations; I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10
The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1:14 (This was the theme verse from my baby shower.)
1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment