Sunday, December 26, 2010

Old Schoolhouse specials

When I first began thinking seriously about homeschooling, one of the first resources I bought was a copy of The Old Schoolhouse magazine from Borders. It was so full of encouragement and thought provoking articles. I also enjoyed the wealth of products I discovered through the ads. When we began homeschooling Bug for Pre-K, I used some birthday money to purchase a subscription. I have kept it up and have continually enjoyed it. I renewed my subscription this fall when they ran a good special, but right now they have an even better one going on. If you know anyone who homeschools, this would be a great purchase for them. Check out the specials here. They also have a Facebook promotion going on where if you share these specials with your social media groups, they will either give you a free 6 month subscription or extend your subscription by six months. Details on that are available here.

No comments: