Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Through the Bible in 90 Days!
I have joined the challenge at Mom's Toolbox to read all the way through the Bible in ninety days. It is an ambitious goal, but I thought it would start 2010 off on the right foot. Even if I don't make the ninety day goal, an intensive Bible reading program will certainly help my perspective on life! Right now I am in Exodus and have really been enjoying reading the Bible at this pace. It is both challenging and encouraging to get a broader view of God's work in creation and early history. I also enjoy knowing that I am reading the same passages the same days at the same intense pace as many other participants around the world. Check out Mom's Toolbox for more information or to follow along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment